Stainless steel (lead and nickel free) pendant, 2.7cm x 1.1cm, created by professional makers.
PLEASE NOTE: Metals can induce allergic reactions especially to sensitive people, children and people who already suffer with allergies, so we suggest you to be sure you are not sensitive to any metal reported on the product page.
Stop wearing if any allergy, irritation or discomfort occur and seek medical advice if necessary.
Keep away from mouth and do not try to swallow.
Our products are meant for adults, their use on or by children and minors is parents responsibility.
We accept no liability for any damage or issue caused by a careless use, or misuse, of our products.
There are no reviews yet.