Conformed to the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), protecting your privacy on the internet is our priority. On our home page we collect certain information about users. See below which information we collect and the purposes of their use.
Collected information about users are of two types: personal data (such as names, addresses , telephone numbers, e-mail) and aggregate data (such as site traffic , number of visitors who connect every day).
- Personal data: Personal data are collected when users provide us with their information, for example by registering to our electronic newsletter or purchasing our items. When you register or request information on our web page it is generally required to provide your name, e -mail, address and telephone number, as well as creating an account and password (which we cannot access t).
Credit card and payments information are required only for purchases and via PayPal, so we don’t hold or have access to any information about your credit card, bank details and passwords, which are never stored or recorded.
If you send us personal correspondence, such as e-mails or letters, it is possible that these information are collected in a specific file.
It is important for you to know that registering to our webstore means that you declare to be aware, and agree to these statements.
- Aggregate datas: The use of our web site is also monitored to keep track automatically of certain information, such as the number of visitors. These include the URL of origin, time of last use and the IP address. The IP address is a number automatically assigned to your computer whenever you access the network. The Web server, or computers that host Web pages , automatically identify your computer by the IP address that is recorded when the user requests access to our site. The IP address is not linked to any personally identifiable information, then, although the session is recorded, the user remains anonymous.
Cookies are small files that our website may place on your computer or mobile device (“Device”) via your web browser. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your Device’s hard drive. Some of the cookies store information required for this website to function properly. Other cookies help us improve the website for you by tracking how many people visit the website, which pages they visit, and how frequently.
Some cookies are deleted at the end of each browser session. These are called “session cookies”. They allow website operators to link your actions during a browser session. A browser session starts when a user opens the browser window and finishes when they close the browser window. Other cookies remain on your Device for a longer period (as specified in the cookie). These are called “persistent cookies”. They are activated each time you visit the website that created that particular cookie.
The cookies used on our site are categorised as follows:
- Strictly Necessary Cookies: Cookies which let you move around the website and use essential features like secure areas and shopping baskets. Without these cookies, services you have asked for cannot be provided. Please note that these cookies do not gather any information about you that could be used for marketing or remembering where you’ve been on the internet. We use these strictly necessary cookies to remember selections you’ve made or information you’ve entered on forms when you navigate to different pages during a web browser session; identify you as being logged in to our website; make sure you connect to the right service on our website when we make any changes to the way the website works; remember selections you’ve made that allow us to deliver you the correct content, such as your language and region preferences. Route users to specific applications of a service or specific servers.
- Performance Cookies: Cookies which collect information about how you use our website (e.g., which pages you visit and if you experience any errors). These cookies do not collect any information that could identify you and are only used to help us improve how our website works, understand what interests our users, and measure how effective our advertising is. We use Performance cookies Web Analytics (Google Analytics) to provide statistics on how our website is used and Error Management to help us improve the website by measuring any errors that occur.
- Functionality Cookies: Cookies which are used to provide services or to remember settings to improve your visit.
Most Web browsers accept cookies automatically and allow you to control most of them through the browser settings, although you are not required to accept them.
If you wish to disable cookies you can change the settings of your browser. Please note that disabling cookies you may not be able to register or to use all features of our website.
For more information about cookies and how to block them, please contact your administrator or helpdesk service of your web browser. To learn more about cookies and to know which categories of cookies are adopted and how to manage and delete them, you can visit the web pages www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org.
USE OF COLLECTED DATA
Both personal and aggregate data are used for multiple purposes. Data are collected for process order requests and award prizes, manage information requests and providing information services, tracking/verifying compliance of our terms and applicable federal, state and local regulations, as well as editorial purposes and for requests for feedback. It may be that the user would be contacted via e-mail and, rarely, by mail or telephone for issues related to customer support or payment. Personal information and aggregate are also used for the following purposes: improve the content of the store; perform system administration tasks; customize the content and/or layout of the store according to the individual preferences of the users; notify users about updates and promotional offers. If these information are requested online, we will always try to provide the option to refuse this service. If the user decides to not receive any more these information or refuse the information distribution, it can update its account information from our website, or simply by contacting us via e-mail.
Information and web activity could also be used to solve disputes, troubleshoot failures or implement our terms and conditions of use.
DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION TO THIRD PARTIES
Personal data will not be sold, exchanged, leased or otherwise provided to third parties without your permission. User data may however be shared in aggregate form or as aggregate information on the use with third parties for marketing purposes.
Information may also be subject to disclosure under our collaboration with the authorities during investigations and with third parties in the implementation of intellectual property rules and other legal rights.
LINK TO OTHER WEB PAGES
This website may contain links to other sites, which may be adopt privacy policies different from ours. Web pages such as Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Pinterest may send their own cookies to users and collect and use information for purposes different from ours. These web pages and how they use information isn’t under our control, therefore we accept no responsibility for this.
The security of all personally identifiable information associated with users on our web has a great importance for us. Once the information has been transmitted, it endeavours to take all necessary measures to ensure its security on our systems. The transmission of credit card data is protected through encrypted data by PayPal payment and account information included in the website are protected with a password, accessible only to the user. You should not tell anyone your password or identification code. Unfortunately, any data transmission over Internet can be 100% secure. Consequently, even by working to protect the sensitive information of users, we cannot ensure or guarantee the security of data transmission, which therefore takes place at your own risk.
You can delete certain personal information such as shipping or billing addresses at any time via the control panel, after sign in, under “my addresses”.
You can cancel your account by written request by contacting us to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org or using the “contact us” form. No data or information will be held after cancellation.