Plant Spirit Medicine
Spirit is the vital principle held to give life, it animates physical organisms and implies intelligence, consciousness and sentience.
From an indigenous and shamanic perspective there is a Great Spirit, an Universal Consciousness and unified field, as well as individual Spirits existing in all living things. Plants, rocks, animals all carry a portion of the Great Spirit, and the whole earth itself is a large hologram of Spirit, so our connection to it begins with our connection to the Earth itself and elements that sustain life based on interconnected relationships. Life is a vast web of interwoven vibrations of light, sounds and sensations that we are able to feel.
Plants, as all living cells, posses and emit light rays that can become coherent (the ability to maintain a beam of light that radiates out affecting what it comes in contact with), it is this light that carries intelligence and information, and also the foundation for the possibility of plants and people to communicate with each other. Plants, being highly intelligent beings, do not affect only the physical body with their chemical constituents, but respond to human emotions, thoughts, intentions and prayers.
From an holistic perspective diseases are the result of a misaligned/unbalance on the spiritual dimension, spiritual malnourishment and spirit loss, manifesting itself on a physical (body) plane. Plant Spirits can heal by directing the energy to create the condition that allows healing to take place efficiently and effectively. The healing energy of plants can positively influence not only human beings, but also heal the Earth itself in a co-creative partnership with the Green Spirits.
We can also build a relationship with plants by understanding them through our heart and senses and then communicating through vibrations of light, emotions, thoughts and sounds while consciously exchanging breath. In doing so we step into the daydream of plants.
Lumen Viridia is our range of vibrational essences, created by Plant Spirit Healing practitioner Cristina Pandolfo in co-partnership with Plant Spirit, aiming to support people in their spiritual, empowering and healing journey.
We are member of the British Association of Flower Essence Producers (BAFEP).
What is a plant/flower essence:
Plant/flower essences are non-toxic, water-based products holding the energy signature or Spirit, intelligence and Medicine of a specific plant or flower.
They have no chemical or biological material present in them other than the water and the preservative used.
Our vibrational essences are not medicinal drug to treat illness, health issues or food supplements, and are not meant to substitute any medical treatment or preparation.
How our Plant Spirit essences are created:
To make effective and transformative vibrational essences we connect through our heart and build a relationship with the Spirit of the plant to honour it, receive information about its Medicine and its consent to share it via the creation of a vibrational remedy.
To do so we apply techniques acquired during our Plant Spirit Healing practitioner training, energy preparation and awareness, and devotion.
We embody a neutral, grounded and heart-centred state of being when bottling our essences.
How we try to minimize the possibility of contamination and health risk when making our vibrational essences:
- Materials are checked and cleaned with plant-based food safe cleaner before they are used.
- Working surface is cleaned with plant-based food safe cleaner to create a safe and dedicated space.
- We clean our hands and use PPE disposable gloves and mask when making both mother and stock essence, and handling materials.
- Mother essence is carefully filtered and made using bottled drinking water and 40% Vol. Brandy as a preservative to protect against microbial contamination.
- Mother essence is stored inside a dark glass bottle, sealed and placed in a dark, dry, cool place.
- Mother essence is periodically checked through the bottle for possible changes in its consistency.
- Stock essence is made using vibrational essence from the mother essence, bottled drinking water, and 40% Vol. Brandy as a preservative to protect against microbial contamination.
- Stock essence is stored inside a dark glass bottle, sealed and placed in a dark, dry, cool place.
- Stock essence is periodically checked through the bottle for possible changes in its consistency.
- We avoid, as much as possible, to expose our essences to direct sunlight and extreme shifts in temperature.